Saturday, March 17, 2007

Is It Time Yet?

Last week ZooMom posted a note about her misadventures with the early time change. One week later, (almost) and I still haven't 'sprung forward'. I go to bed way too late, and, seeing how the kids haven't gone to school this week, I haven't been waking up too early either. Monday is going to be rough if I can't haul my cookies to bed at a reasonable hour tonight and tomorrow. I really should make an effort to wake up at a reasonable time tomorrow morn. I've been thinking about drinking a pitcher of water right before bed tonight, to aid in that cause, but that maybe wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. I suppose I could actually reset my bedside clock to the right time, that might be a place to start...

2 comments:

Undercover Angel said...

I know - I'm terrified that I won't wake up in time on Monday morning either. My oldest son goes to high school and his bus comes at 7:15, so in order to get everything running smoothly we have to be up by 6:30am. I'm going to have to go to bed really early Sunday night in order to stand any chance of getting up that early...

ron st.amant said...

*sigh*...what kind of world is it when the only gainfully employed member of the Snyder clan children (us spouses included) is Greg?!?!

doesn't it feel like something is wrong in the universe?