Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Step 2

Well, I have several sculptures done now and 5 gallons of silicone shipping in, so next week it'll be time to suit up and make some molds. Here are some pictures of some sculpts that I have photoshopped to look somewhat like they will once cast in concrete.



I also need to get out to the barn and start on some forms for hypertufa (faux rock) planters. Once the weather starts getting warmer we'll want to start making some bird baths and planters, as well as water fountains, so nows the ime to get their forms ready. I've kind of had it with the fiddly tight presicion work of small scale scultping for now, so it'll be nice to work on some larger beefier things.

2 comments:

ron st.amant said...

I really like the first two...the third one sort of scares me :p

Undercover Angel said...

My favorite one is still your Green Man version. I love it. I'm really looking forward to seeing the bird baths and planters when you get them done.