Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mission Statement

The last thing I want to do is have a mission statement. I don't want to write about what this blog may contain in the future, because I have no idea. I don't really like blogs. I mean I like reading them on occasion, but actually participating in one? What would be the purpose? Would it be about my wife and kids? About the gallery we are attempting to open? About our new life in rural Prince Edward County after living so long in the big smoke? About the muddled inside of my own braincase? All, some or none of these things? Who knows? This is likely something that I will work on religiously for about a week, then abandon. Just a way to pass the time between sculpting and vaccuming. Actually, that kinda does sound like a mission statement doesn't it... Crap.

1 comment:

ron st.amant said...

You can always ignore your mission statement...most banks and other businesses do...

'we put you first' my ass...